How to Make Your Las Vegas to Seattle Move Stress-free
Get Your Free Quote
Many fantasize about moving to a different city, but most people never actually do it. This is because the relocation process itself requires a lot of organization and commitment. So you’ve decided to bite the bullet and made plans for a Las Vegas to Seattle move. You can rest assured that you’ve made the right choice. Making an interstate move requires a lot of time and energy. That is why hiring Rockstar Pro Movers CA to accompany your move is the way to go about your relocation.
Adequately prepare yourself for moving from Las Vegas to SeattleConsidering the over-1000-mile distance between Las Vegas and Seattle, your move may seem slow and difficult. With the help of moving services California, it will go by much faster. If you’re thinking about driving with your car, a nonstop drive will get you to Seattle in over 17 hours. That is quite unrealistic, so be sure to predict and plan out your pit stops accurately. On the other hand, a more convenient option would be to take a flight. You would be making the trip from Las Vegas to Seattle in about 2 hours.
Learn about Seattle’s demographic and moving trendsSeattle is a seaport city located on the West Coast of the United States. With a population of over 737 thousand, it is the largest city in the state of Washington. People are flocking to the city. Reports say that about 57 people move to Seattle every day. That would mean more than 20 thousand people choose to make Seattle their new home. With the help of Los Angeles interstate movers, you can be one of those people! Seattle is quite a young city – the median age of its residents is 35. More than 40% of Seattle’s population is in the 20-39 age range. Furthermore, there is a pretty even gender split. Foreign-born citizens make up about 18.5% of the population, which means that the city is quite diverse.
Weigh the pros and consAs with all relocations, most of us will wonder whether we have made the correct choice. That is why it’s important to consider both the advantages and disadvantages of living in your new place of residence. Before you acquire the help of expert cross country moving companies Los Angeles, evaluate the differences between your chosen and current location. The Emerald City vs. the United States’ party capital – How do these two compare, and what should you expect after your move from Las Vegas to Seattle?
The pros of relocating to Seattle from Las Vegas
- Amazing education opportunities – Seattle is renowned for being one of the most literate and educated cities out of the nation’s 63 largest cities. Seattle’s educational system is nothing short of spectacular. Compared to Las Vegas, Seattle spends 28,7% more per student. Furthermore, Seattle has more universities than Las Vegas, which has five versus Seattle’s 17. In fact, 47% of Seattle’s residents have earned a bachelor’s degree, almost double the nation’s average of 24%, with Las Vegas having 25,2%.
- Proximity to nature – The city’s nickname, the Emerald City, comes from the number of lush evergreen forests surrounding it. Independent of the weather or time of year, Seattle’s natural beauty is one of its greatest assets. You won’t miss out on beautiful nature after your move from Las Vegas.
- Exceptional career opportunities – Thanks to its phenomenal job economy, Seattle is continuously ranked among the 10 best cities for job opportunities. Many business owners choose to relocate their business to Seattle due to its booming economy. If you’re considering moving your business, commercial movers California will be at your disposal. Moreover, Seattle’s employers pay notably more than employers in Las Vegas – the average salary in Las Vegas being 3,629.46 $ compared to Seattle’s 7,426.78 $!
The cons of relocating to Seattle from Las Vegas
- Higher cost of living – When compared to Las Vegas, the cost of living in Seattle is significantly higher, with utilities, transportation, and groceries all notably more expensive. Before moving from Las Vegas to Seattle, it is important to manage your finances strictly before becoming more adjusted.
- Expensive housing – The cost of renting and buying property is much higher in Seattle than in Las Vegas, with rental prices being 62,27% higher. Buying property is equally as expensive. If you do decide to buy or rent a place, residential movers Los Angeles can help with the moving process, leaving you time to enjoy Seattle.
- Gloomy weather. Although most people have different preferences when it comes to weather, most would agree that Seattle’s constant rainfall can be annoying. However, Seattle does have sunny days for 59% of the year. Compared to the scorching temperatures in Las Vegas, it’s easier to tolerate a bit of drizzle. Cold-weather lovers are in for a treat when moving to Seattle from Las Vegas.